MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Health Department says last week resulted in the highest number of COVID-19 cases reported in one week in the county.
The results are reported through the week ending on Saturday, May 23, 2020. According to the MCHD, 299 cases were reported during that week. According to the graph the health department provided, 299 cases were also reported in the week of April 5. (See Figure 1. below)
According to the health department, as of May 26, 2020 at 8:00 a.m., 2,043 cases have been reported, with 111 deaths since they started tracking the virus.
For a full breakdown of the numbers, see the document below.
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials