Unedited press release from the City of Prichard
Prichard, Alabama: On March 16, 2020, Mayor Jimmie Gardner will lead a discussion with the Prichard City Council and other participating agencies to align on critical issues that have arisen due to the coronavirus, COVID-19.
The discussion will highlight the City of Prichard’s next steps as they relate to Governor Ivey’s state of emergency, Prichard’s senior communities, the handling of non-essential functions, and engaging partner agencies to enact modified citizen-friendly policies during this pandemic.
If you have questions about the Special Call Meeting, please contact the Office of the Mayor via email at email@example.com or telephone at (251) 452-7800.
- Gov. Greg Abbott issues Disaster Declaration for 29 Texas counties ahead of Tropical Storm Beta
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- All in Patriotic Pledge: Krist Barba’s grandson Maddox
- Jackson State introduces Deion Sanders as next head football coach
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering