UPDATE (5:00 p.m.) — The group is back in Baldwin County.
UPDATE (8:45 a.m.) — According to a release from the church, the members will complete a medically-supervised quarantine. No one will participate in church activities this Sunday.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile/Baldwin church group who were under quarantine for COVID-19 has returned back to the United States.
The group from 3Circle Church landed in New York City early Tuesday morning. This after they tested negative for the virus.
The group of 13 went to the Holy Land last week. At one point they stayed at the Angel Hotel in Bethlehem and then left for the next leg of their journey. Lead Pastor, Chris Bell says their tour bus was informed that a Greek tourist and some hotel workers had tested positive for COVID-19. Bell said local authorities advised them to return to the hotel and stay there.
- Bear euthanized after sleeping teen attacked in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Tropical Storm Warnings in effect, Significant weather impacts tonight and Saturday
- The Doctor is In: What you need to know about strokes
- Report: US returning thousands of migrant minors into ‘harm’s way’
- Alabama beaches prepare for first tropical system of the season