MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A “Light it up Mobile” event has been scheduled at USA Health University Hospital to show support for healthcare workers.
People are encouraged to come to USA Health University Hospital Sunday, April 12, from 7-8 p.m. and tune in to 92.5 FM and turn on their flashers on their cars to show support for hospital workers. Do not get out of your vehicle.
- Two vehicles stolen from Bay Minette car dealership
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows
- Americans paid off over $100B in credit card debt during the pandemic, but that trend may already be over
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020
- Blue Origin auctions first seat on crewed space flight for $28 million