MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A “Light it up Mobile” event has been scheduled at USA Health University Hospital to show support for healthcare workers.
People are encouraged to come to USA Health University Hospital Sunday, April 12, from 7-8 p.m. and tune in to 92.5 FM and turn on their flashers on their cars to show support for hospital workers. Do not get out of your vehicle.
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case