PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — “Sitting here at the Flora-Bama” has a whole new meaning now.
That’s because Monday was the first time in weeks people were allowed to come in, order a drink and take a seat.
“We’re located right on the beach, right on the Florida/Alabama line. While our property is in Alabama and Florida, our restaurants technically fall in the state of Florida,” said John McInnis, one of the owners. “You can’t reopen bars, so what we’re doing is requiring all of our customers to sit down and have table service.”
For a comprehensive list of which areas are currently open, click here.
- Baldwin County home destroyed after generator catches fire
- Free tarps available Friday for Thomasville residents
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
- Playing through! Nearly 10-foot-long alligator strolls across Florida golf course
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days