NASHVILLE, Tenn.(WKRN) – John Prine is hospitalized and in critical condition with COVID-19 symptoms, according to a statement from the Prine family that was posted on the musician’s social media accounts.
“After a sudden onset of Covid-19 symptoms, John was hospitalized on Thursday (3/26),” it reads. “He was intubated Saturday evening, and continues to receive care, but his situation is critical.”
“This is hard news for us to share. But so many of you have loved and supported John over the years, we wanted to let you know, and give you the chance to send on more of that love and support now,” the statement continues. “And know that we love you, and John loves you.”
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- Local students earn national ranking in French contest