MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) —
Beginning Monday, May 4, Infirmary Medical Clinics will increase the number of patients seen in the office on a limited, by appointment only basis. With continued vigilance in response to COVID-19, the clinics request that patients adhere to the following guidelines:
- All patients will be screened prior to entering the facility. This includes a fever screen and questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask during their appointment. If the patient does not already have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Guests will not be allowed. Exceptions are made for pediatric patients and in the case of a necessary caregiver for adult patients.
- Furniture in the waiting rooms will be reduced to adhere to the recommended guidelines from the CDC regarding social distancing.
- If the size of waiting room limits the ability of patients to be distanced, patients may be asked to wait in their car or asked to wait in an exam room.
Each office will continue to follow stringent sanitation procedures for all areas. Physicians will continue to provide telemedicine on an as-needed basis. Lastly, due to the unique nature of each clinic’s practices other measures may be adopted. Please contact your physician’s office directly with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Testing for COVID-19 will be available on an as needed basis. If you have fever, shortness of breath or coughing, we encourage you to contact your primary care physician to discuss setting up an appointment to be screened. You can also call 251-435-1106 if you have additional questions about COVID-19 testing.
A complete list of Infirmary Medical Clinics impacted by these changes.
Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgical Associates (All locations)
Central Baldwin Physicians
Coastal Medical Group (All locations)
Diagnostic and Medical Clinic (All locations)
Eastern Shore Family Practice
Eastern Shore Women’s Health
Family Medical of Mobile | Semmes
Family Medical of Mobile | West
Gulf Coast Gastroenterology
Infirmary Occupational Health | Water Street
Infirmary Occupational Health | Daphne
Infirmary Occupational Health | HWY 90
Infirmary Surgical Specialists | Mobile
Infirmary Surgical Specialists | Fairhope
Infirmary Surgical Specialists | Springhill
Infirmary Surgical Specialists | Foley
Mobile Bay OB-GYN Center
North Baldwin Family Medicine
North Baldwin Internal Medicine
North Baldwin Pediatrics
North Baldwin Primary Plus
Premier Women’s Health
Women’s Health Alliance of Mobile
- Stimulus check update: Trump, McConnell huddle as COVID aid talks at risk of collapse
- Lawmakers try to find ways to slow spread of COVID-19 amid spike in cases
- Congress confronts challenges of reopening schools
- 3 teenage girls reported missing this week in Semmes
- US lawmakers push for revitalization fund to help restaurants around the country