MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Infirmary Health will start issuing COVID-19 vaccinations at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, December 16. Two employee physicians will be among the first to get the vaccine.
The same will be done at Thomas Hospital in Fairhope on Wednesday morning.
Infirmary Health says it is the top leader of COVID cases treated in the region.
- AP source: Saints’ Nielsen accepts LSU coordinator job
- Several MCPSS buses vandalized in Semmes
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- “I just think they owe me more of an explanation” Mobile resident says ADPH canceled his covid-19 vaccination appointment
- WKRG.com: Trending topics for January 18