FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Thomas Hospital and other Infirmary Health hospitals have postponed Tuesday’s COVID-19 testing due to the severe weather threat.
The testing has been rescheduled for Wednesday. If you have an appointment scheduled for Tuesday you will be contacted about rescheduling.
- Four arrested for firing guns, reckless endangerment, eluding police
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile