MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Infirmary Health nurses gather around a fellow employee battling COVID-19 to pray for her healing and full recovery.
The nurses on her home unit are all seen wearing white caps to symbolize their solidarity and unity.
They say they’re also praying for the full recovery of other COVID-19 patients as well and hope the community will join in on the prayers.
- Grab fair foods this June with Drive-in option from Greater Gulf State Fair
- Two men charged with homicide by vehicle in crash that killed Theodore H.S. senior
- Alabama Power: More than 6K Mobile County customers currently without power
- LIVE UPDATES: 50/50 chance weather will cooperate for historic crewed SpaceX launch
- Now is the time to shop with unused gift cards — before it’s too late