BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG)– Infirmary Health sent the following information Monday about appointment only testing in Baldwin County.
Testing will only be administered at the undisclosed sites after authorization is givenInfirmary Health
- 1. Mobile or Baldwin County residents only. Must have valid ID and be over the age of 18.
- 2. If the patient meets the CDC criteria to be tested, they will receive an appointment location and time.
- 3. The test will be administered in the car. Remain in your vehicle.
- 4. A clinician will assess symptoms and administer
- 5. Once swabbed, the patient will receive clear next steps from the medical provider.
- OCSO: Man accused of tampering with evidence as deputies investigate suspicious death in Niceville
- Former congressman Bradley Byrne returns to private practice
- Newsfeed Now: Impeachment heading to the Senate, dog reunited with owners 12 years later
- Local attorney sued, accused of exposing himself to employee
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment