ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Robbie Gough says he and his wife have poured everything into their hot dog shop on Canal Road – Bun Runners.
They got some COVID-19 relief money, but not much.
“It’s still taken a huge toll on us,” said Gough.
Bun Runners doesn’t have a big dine-in scene, and the business runs primarily on carryout, “but if you want to sit down and eat in here – you’re fine, you’re good,” Gough said. He’s urging the governor to open the economy back up.
Governor Kay Ivey’s Safer-at-Home order expires May 15. When she made the announcement, she was adamant it wasn’t safe for restaurants to open up yet.
- Fitness court, park improvements coming to Robertsdale
- Yellen says Trump administration ‘decimated’ financial oversight
- Sisters For Life wellness expo coming to Mobile Convention Center
- ‘QAnon Shaman’ released from prison, transferred to halfway house
- Progressives urge Biden to use executive powers to advance their agenda