MONTGOMERY, Ala. – Gov. Kay Ivey issues third supplemental state of emergency on Monday, March 23, 2020.
Please see the link below for the proclamation from Governor Kay Ivey’s Office on the Declaration of a Supplemental State of Emergency in response to the potential spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the State of Alabama.
The proclamation can be found here.
- Philip Rivers to retire, will become head coach at St. Michael
- South Alabama’s new Republican Congressman says he will attend the inauguration
- Mild Days; Late Week Rain
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million