MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Governor Kay Ivey has extended the state public health emergency to September 9, 2020.
The state public health emergency was originally declared on March 13, 2020. It was set to expire on July 11th.
Read the full proclamation here:
- Mobile Police investigate shooting off Government St.
- Santa Rosa County School District lays off 80 teachers
- Cities with the most successful female entrepreneurs
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: Taking out the trash