MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Governor Kay Ivey has extended the state public health emergency to September 9, 2020.
The state public health emergency was originally declared on March 13, 2020. It was set to expire on July 11th.
Read the full proclamation here:
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?
- No immediate plan to stop daily COVID-19 data reports, spokesman for Florida governor says
- Timothy Leary at 100: How the counterculture icon got kicked out of the University of Alabama