MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — With local schools now closed over the COVID-19 pandemic, Mobile County Public Schools posted the schedule for meal distributions.
Bagged lunches will be passed out curbside at more than 60 sites across the district.
The distribution will begin Thursday, March 19, and continue each weekday until April 3. Classes are scheduled to resume April 6.
The meals are for children ages 18 and younger. They must be present in order to receive a meal.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES
- Betty White, 98, ‘doing very well’ amidst coronavirus pandemic
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Memorial Day tribute in Mobile soldiers on, online
- Virus stalls work to keep alive a rare rhino subspecies
- 100th birthday celebrated with drive by parade in Hawaii