MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — With local schools now closed over the COVID-19 pandemic, Mobile County Public Schools posted the schedule for meal distributions.
Bagged lunches will be passed out curbside at more than 60 sites across the district.
The distribution will begin Thursday, March 19, and continue each weekday until April 3. Classes are scheduled to resume April 6.
The meals are for children ages 18 and younger. They must be present in order to receive a meal.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers
- Drexel On the Road: Balcony Exercises for Seniors
- How to get info on COVID-19 in Baldwin County
- Shelter-in-place order now in effect for Mississippi