MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — With local schools now closed over the COVID-19 pandemic, Mobile County Public Schools posted the schedule for meal distributions.
Bagged lunches will be passed out curbside at more than 60 sites across the district.
The distribution will begin Thursday, March 19, and continue each weekday until April 3. Classes are scheduled to resume April 6.
The meals are for children ages 18 and younger. They must be present in order to receive a meal.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES
- First Lady Jill Biden to visit vaccine sites in Mississippi, Tennessee
- NFL relaxes COVID restrictions for fully vaccinated players, coaches
- Alabama’s unemployment rate falls to 3.4%
- Fireworks retailer warns of July 4 shortage: Here are the states where it’s legal to stock up
- MCHD vaccinates cargo crews entering Port of Mobile