MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — With local schools now closed over the COVID-19 pandemic, Mobile County Public Schools posted the schedule for meal distributions.
Bagged lunches will be passed out curbside at more than 60 sites across the district.
The distribution will begin Thursday, March 19, and continue each weekday until April 3. Classes are scheduled to resume April 6.
The meals are for children ages 18 and younger. They must be present in order to receive a meal.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES
- Hound Dog Music Fest canceled due to COVID-19, Hurricane Sally
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Florida businesses back to full capacity in Phase Three of reopening
- ADPH reports much higher COVID-19 cases, deaths after changing counting methods