ROBERTSDALE, Ala. (WKRG) — COVID-19 testing pre-screening will begin Monday. This is done over the phone. The testing itself begins Tuesday, April 7th from 10 am to 2 pm at the public health department clinic in Robertsdale.
The address of the facility is 23280 Gilbert Dr., which is just off Highway 90.
Health officials say you must first call for a pre-screening and appointment. That phone number is (251) 947-1910.
Baldwin County is one of 10 counties in the southwestern region. All counties will have testing.
- College football bringing a sense of normalcy to downtown Mobile
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEOS: ALGO Mobile reports vehicle fire on I-10 EB
- Mobile Police confirms crash on Schillinger Road, one life-flighted
- MPD: Drive-by shooting on Carstens Street lands one suspected shooter in hospital