PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — In the Coronavirus Crisis, it’s hard for a lot of businesses to make money and even gentlemen’s clubs have to get creative. Employees at the Cheetah club in Pensacola are hosting a bikini car and bike wash for tips. According to a Facebook Event post, it starts at 2 Monday afternoon at the gentlemen’s club.
“Cheetah Pensacola is doing this 100% for our ladies, to help offset the financial challenges of the Covid-19 Virus,” said the post.
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured