JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health reported four new cases of the coronavirus in Mississippi. The cases were identified in weekend testing.
The new cases are in Copiah, Hinds and Pearl River counties. This brings the state’s total number of cases to 10.
You can keep up to date on the cases in Mississippi by clicking here.
Click here to learn more about the coronavirus.
- Mobile Fire-Rescue responds to fire at Lowe’s in West Mobile
- WATCH LIVE: Blue Angels fly over Pensacola in support of those impacted by Hurricane Sally
- DOJ releases update in investigation of ‘discarded’ Pennsylvania ballots
- 2 vehicles drive into crowd protesting Breonna Taylor’s killing; at least 1 hit
- Q&A: What exactly were the results of Breonna Taylor investigation?