FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Prayers are being answered in Foley. An update Tuesday afternoon from St. Margaret of Scotland Catholic Parish’s Facebook Page says Father Paul Zogbhy continues to improve after his hospitalization for COVID-19. The post says his fever is gone and he’s no longer on oxygen.
“Father’s healing and recovery are nothing short of miraculous. Our prayers are most definitely being answered,” read the post. It says his speech is stronger but Father Paul Zogbhy is still weak as he continues to heal. Parish members ask for continued prayers for Father Zogbhy and all those suffering with COVID-19.
- USA Board of Trustees appoints Dr. John Smith as acting president effective July 1
- House struck by lightning in North Baldwin County
- MPD: Man threatens to blow up I-65 Walmart, demands money
- VIDEO: Thousands of bikers buck COVID restrictions for motorcycle Mass at monastery
- Alabama, Mississippi ranked last in COVID-19 vaccine distribution, Florida not far behind