(WKRG) – Florida Gov. DeSantis will issue an executive order to waive tax collection of small business loans issued under the Federal stimulus bill.
- Friends, family welcome retired naval commander home after he beats COVID-19
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5