JACKSON, Miss. (WKRG) — George County Mississippi reports its first case of the Coronavirus. The numbers from the Mississippi Department of health, as of Sunday morning, were last updated Friday evening. That showed George County reporting its first case of the illness.
As of that Friday count, Mississippi reported 140 cases and one death. That count is expected to grow as more testing kits and sites become available in the coming week.
- Warm afternoon, Unsettled week ahead
- LIVE: Trump to speak at CPAC in first post-White House appearance
- Greater Huntsville Humane Society adding sanctuary for cats with leukemia and immunodeficiency
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- Why you should stop waiting to sell your home