JACKSON, Miss. (WKRG) — George County Mississippi reports its first case of the Coronavirus. The numbers from the Mississippi Department of health, as of Sunday morning, were last updated Friday evening. That showed George County reporting its first case of the illness.
As of that Friday count, Mississippi reported 140 cases and one death. That count is expected to grow as more testing kits and sites become available in the coming week.
- All 62 residents of Kansas nursing home test positive for coronavirus
- Mobile police searching for missing 17-year-old
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- WKRG Sports Overtime: South Alabama Basketball Preview
- 18K+ votes cast in three Northwest Florida counties on first day of early voting