OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Dept. of Health reports a third death related to COVID-19 in Okaloosa County.
A 44-year-old man has died from symptoms related to COVID-19, according to the FDOH.
Recent reports show Florida is at 26,314 COVID-19 cases and a death toll of 774.
For a more detailed breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Florida click here.
- Meijer LPGA Classic features Olympic hopefuls
- World Sea Turtle Day: An update on turtle journeys along Alabama’s beaches
- Enter to Win: Gulf Breeze Zoo passes for 2 including a train ride from Destination Gulf Coast
- Daphne gymnast sticking the ‘Biles I’
- HopHounds offering professional pet portraits at ARF adoption event