OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Dept. of Health reports a third death related to COVID-19 in Okaloosa County.
A 44-year-old man has died from symptoms related to COVID-19, according to the FDOH.
Recent reports show Florida is at 26,314 COVID-19 cases and a death toll of 774.
For a more detailed breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Florida click here.
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Fire reported at peanut plant north of Atmore
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Ohio police suspend officer caught on video dragging teen
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms