FLORIDA (WKRG) – A 6th death related to COVID-19 was reported in Santa Rosa County by the Florida Department of Health.
According to the FDOH, there is a total of 24,119 COVID-19 cases statewide with a death toll of 686.
Below is a breakdown of cases within News 5’s viewing area:
ESCAMBIA: 282 confirmed cases, 4 reported deaths
OKALOOSA: 119 confirmed cases, 1 reported death
SANTA ROSA: 129 confirmed cases, 6 reported deaths
For a more detailed breakdown of all Florida counties visit this link.
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless
- Saban says Alabama’s Jaylen Waddle likely needs surgery
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Raiders activate 4 offensive lineman from COVID-19 list