FLORIDA (WKRG) – The Florida Department of Health reports 10,268 COVID-19 cases statewide, the death toll rising to 170.
Here’s a look at where some of the counties stand:
SANTA ROSA: 48
For a further breakdown on counties, visit this link.
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back
- Police: Texas biker was doing wheelies before deadly crash