FLORIDA (WKRG) – The Florida Department of Health reports 10,268 COVID-19 cases statewide, the death toll rising to 170.
Here’s a look at where some of the counties stand:
SANTA ROSA: 48
For a further breakdown on counties, visit this link.
- The historic role of El Lector in educating cigar factory workers
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Texas Sheriff receives poison ricin from woman who sent it to President Trump
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- With only one tip, KCPD urging community to speak up about shooting that killed 1-year-old