FLORIDA (WKRG) — COVID-19 cases in Florida are at 50,867 and there’s a total of 2,237 deaths, according to FDOH.
At this time, the United States has 1.67 million cases confirmed and 97,781 deaths.
Follow this link for a breakdown of Florida cases.
- Have you spotted the pink cannon?
- Airbus delivers its first U.S.-assembled A220 from Mobile, Alabama
- Alabama authorities seize stolen weapon, drugs from convicted armed robber in Enterprise
- What does Amendment One do?
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch