FLORIDA (WKRG) — COVID-19 cases in Florida are at 50,867 and there’s a total of 2,237 deaths, according to FDOH.
At this time, the United States has 1.67 million cases confirmed and 97,781 deaths.
Follow this link for a breakdown of Florida cases.
- County hosts lonely sendoff for former Mississippi state flag
- Families outraged to learn Missouri pharmacist who sold fake drugs to be released from prison
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash shuts down Hwy. 45 in Washington County
- Fewer Storm and More Heat
- Anti-Jones attack ads begin on the day after the runoff