OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Dept. of Health reported the second death in Okaloosa county. Florida now currently has 25,996 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 764 deaths.
Below are the latest COVID-19 cases by county according to the FODH:
Escambia County has 309 confirmed cases and 8 confirmed deaths.
Santa Rosa County has 138 confirmed cases and 6 confirmed deaths.
Okaloosa county has 131 confirmed cases and 2 confirmed deaths.
See the latest COVID-19 cases here.
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- One injured, one dead in Mobile County crash
- Pet of the Week: Cute little Buddy
- The Great Wild Goose Chase of 2020 comes to an end
- Blue Wahoos Stadium press box dedicated to John Appleyard