FLORIDA (WKRG) — According to the Florida Department of Health, there are reportedly 31,528 COVID-19 cases statewide with a death toll of 1,074.
Below is a breakdown of cases within News 5’s viewing area:
ESCAMBIA: 457 confirmed cases, 11 reported deaths
OKALOOSA: 149 confirmed cases, 3 death reported
SANTA ROSA: 149 confirmed cases, 6 deaths reported
For a more detailed breakdown of all Florida counties visit this link.
- Pinson Valley beats Spanish Fort 23-13 to win 6A State Championship
- Top 5 Matchup: Saints passing defense vs. Falcons passing offense
- OCSO: Person shot on Racetrack Road near Beal Parkway
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Mobile County Sheriff’s Christmas tree ‘thugshots’ rub some the wrong way