FLORIDA (WKRG) — According to the Florida Department of Health, there are reportedly 30,839 COVID-19 cases statewide with a death toll of 1,055.
Below is a breakdown of cases within News 5’s viewing area:
ESCAMBIA: 442 confirmed cases, 56 reported deaths
OKALOOSA: 149 confirmed cases, 3 death reported
SANTA ROSA: 147 confirmed cases, 6 deaths reported
For a more detailed breakdown of all Florida counties visit this link.
- Shanahan reflects on great moments with Hank Aaron
- BREAKING: One dead in Escambia County, Fla., shooting, deputies searching for suspect
- Caught on camera: Man acting strange, armed with gun, machete taken down at motorcycle dealership
- Fans remember Hank Aaron at his childhood home
- Teachers waiting on COVID-19 vaccine