ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Florida Sheriff’s Office confirmed an employee tested positive for the novel coronavirus. The employee is a civil processor, a person who performs tasks such as serving eviction paperwork. Amber Southard of the ECSO said the employee has little interaction with other employees and the community.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES:
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Memorial Day tribute in Mobile soldiers on, online
- Virus stalls work to keep alive a rare rhino subspecies
- 100th birthday celebrated with drive by parade in Hawaii
- President Trump threatens to move RNC convention from Charlotte if full attendance is not allowed