MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – A manager for Walk On’s Bistro in Mobile confirms that there is a possible case of COVID-19, an employee of the restaurant. The manager tells WKRG News 5 that they have a daily sanitizing process, but are stepping up cleaning even more in the next 24 hours.
The case has not been confirmed, but management asked the employee to get tested and said they would decide what actions to take when results are revealed.
- Two tropical waves could develop in the Caribbean this weekend and early next week
- Pettaway scores 5 to earn Zaxby’s Player of Week
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- TONIGHT: The 100 Series Finale Watch and Win Giveaway
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Cosplay Room Tour