BREWTON, Ala. (WKRG) — The Brewton Lions Club donated $6,000 to help D.W. McMillan Memorial Hospital purchase a UV light cleaning system.
The cleaning system will be used to help sterilize rooms and equipment during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lions Club President Steve Claytor gave the donation to Lee Shaughnessy, Director of integrated facilities management at DW McMillan Memorial Hospital.
- Hawaii to allow some registered nurses to perform abortions
- White Claw launching high-alcohol hard seltzer for summer
- NFL to restrict employees who refuse COVID-19 vaccine without ‘bona fide’ grounds
- ‘Prime suspect’ arrested in 1996 disappearance of Kristin Smart
- Antonio Lang pleads guilty to murder, sentenced to life for the death of DeLauna Anderson