BREWTON, Ala. (WKRG) — The Brewton Lions Club donated $6,000 to help D.W. McMillan Memorial Hospital purchase a UV light cleaning system.
The cleaning system will be used to help sterilize rooms and equipment during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lions Club President Steve Claytor gave the donation to Lee Shaughnessy, Director of integrated facilities management at DW McMillan Memorial Hospital.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- First Residents at State Veterans Home in Pell City Test Positive for COVID-19
- Families of Lebanese blast victims plead for outside inquiry
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death in Florence
- Remote learning: Online safety tips for students and parents