PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WKRG) — The City of Pascagoula announced on Facebook that an employee with the Planning and Development department was observed to have symptoms of COVID-19.
The post is below:
- Tune-in for a movie night this weekend on The Gulf Coast CW
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream