MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — About 40 percent of those who’ve tested positive for COVID-19 in Alabama are presumed recovered. That’s according to the latest numbers on the Alabama Coronavirus dashboard. 32 thousand cases are presumed recovered.
More than 650 thousand people have been tested, with just under 80 thousand positive results. That’s a positive rate of about 12 percent.
1,446 people have died of COVID-19 in Alabama, 45 more listed as “probable.” According to the latest number however, hospitalizations are on the rise, with 9 thousand people having been admitted to Alabama hospitals for COVID-19 since the beginning of the pandemic . 23 thousand people have tested positive in the past 14 days.
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- “I just think they owe me more of an explanation” Mobile resident says ADPH canceled his covid-19 vaccination appointment
- WKRG.com: Trending topics for January 18
- Pharmacies, urgent cares begin giving COVID-19 vaccine to 75 and older
- Harvard physicist: ‘Serious possibility’ alien spacecraft visited solar system