MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us. Kari Whatley with the Equine Therapy Group in Mobile County has some tips to help stay positive during difficult times.
Many people are feeling swept up in the chaos. What can help someone keep a positive perspective during this difficult time?
“We are wired up to look for the negative. Right now for us that might look like focusing on the peaceful protesters to the riots. Or it might look like focusing on the things your family does that bothers you. Not focusing on the things you appreciate about them.”Kari Whatley
For more information, watch the full video above.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom