JACKSON, Ala. (WKRG) – The Jackson, Alabama Police Department has stopped fingerprinting for individuals and businesses at this time.
Thomasville Police Department has also suspended fingerprinting for individuals and businesses.
The temporary change is a result of the concerns over the coronavirus. No timeframe has been given as to when the department will suspend the changes.
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Moon urges Biden to learn from Trump’s N. Korea diplomacy
- Former Tide running back to run for Tuscaloosa mayor
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration