CLARKE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – The Clarke County Sheriff’s Office will suspend all on-site visitation at the Clarke County Jail for the next 2 weeks due to coronavirus concerns.
Video visitation is still available.
“It is our top priority to ensure the health of our staff and employees as well as all the inmates. We are taking extra precautions with sanitizing and disinfecting all areas of the jail during this time. There are no cases of the COV-19 in our area , but we are continuing to monitor the situation and continuing to taking necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your understanding and patience during the next two weeks,” the department said.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Sen. Doug Jones says he won’t vote for any Supreme Court nominee before election day
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- Week 3 Cheat Sheet: Can Saints create big plays?