CLARKE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – Several cities in Clarke County are continuing their curfew orders until at least May 11th. Thomasville, Grove Hill and Jackson will all continue enforcing their local curfews, but will revisit the order next month.
We’ll keep you updated on any changes that are made.
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice
- Arkansas man delivers donuts to officers during protests
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn