PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A section of Palafox Street in downtown Pensacola will be converted to pedestrian traffic only on Sunday.
Palafox Street from Garden Street to Main Street will be open to pedestrians only from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. City government says this action is being take to “promote safe outdoor retail and restaurant activity for businesses” and for people visiting downtown during the Mother’s Day holiday.
Residents are encouraged come support local restaurants and businesses as they enter economic recovery. However, CDC guidelines, including social distancing, do apply.
- How to keep your Christmas tree alive a little longer, according to a farmer
- Best post-Black Friday deals in case you missed out
- Republicans struggle to save funding for Trump’s border wall
- Local business offering free car washes to benefit toy drive in Lucedale
- Man killed by stray bullet while eating Thanksgiving dinner inside his home