PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WKRG)– The City of Pascagoula says the 60-day suspension on disconnecting utilities customers will end May 14th.
Lock off procedures and all normal policies will resume June 1st.
The city says accounts with a balance 30 days past due are subject to lock off. Customers will need to make arrangements prior to the day services are turned off due to nonpayment.
Pascagoula Utilities can be reached at (228) 938-6633 for questions regarding utility accounts. Customers can also view current billing, past billings, and make payments online at cityofpascagoula.com.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video