MOBILE, Ala. – Alabama Governor Kay Ivey’s stay-at-home order remains in place for the foreseeable future. The most current data from the Alabama Department of Public Health shows that Mobile County leads the state in the total number of positive COVID-19 cases and related deaths.
As such, the City of Mobile, its first-responders, and health care workers are urging citizens to continue to practice in-home isolation while also taking necessary precautions to protect themselves and others from the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Biden to deliver remarks as US is set to hit latest COVID-19 vaccine milestone
- Newsfeed Now: Chauvin convicted in death of George Floyd; 5-year-old stares down backyard bobcat
- Floyd verdict brings cautious ‘sliver of hope’
- WATCH: Pelosi thanks George Floyd for ‘sacrificing’ his life for justice
- Honolulu resident receives 3rd COVID-19 vaccine shot as part of Pfizer study