Mobile, Alabama – (WKRG)
City of Mobile Councilman Fred Richardson took to social media to sing to the Lord while in quarantine over the weekend.
Before serenading Facebook followers in what appeared to be his own version of carpool karaoke, he said “There is a virus here in our city and it is spreading like wildfire. In fact, we are under quarantine at this point and not only is it in Mobile, Alabama but it’s across the nation and indeed the world. The song that’s playing is asking God not to pass us by and let’s hear what the world’s got to say. Lord have mercy”.
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case