MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Mobile announced community centers and senior centers would be closed starting Monday. This is one of the many public changes being made to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Meal pickups and deliveries will still continue on a limited basis. The closings begin Monday and are scheduled to last until April 6th. That may be extended as needed.
The closures include the Connie Hudson Senior Center in west Mobile. That’s one of Mobile County’s largest polling locations. A city spokesman said they will reopen for polling but that too, is subject to change.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Foley flash mob Sunday to thank linemen
- College football bringing a sense of normalcy to downtown Mobile
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEOS: ALGO Mobile reports vehicle fire on I-10 EB