FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – The City of Fairhope has announced when public buildings will reopen.
On May 18th Public Works, City Hall, Fairhope Recreation Center and the Fairhope Public Library will reopen.
On June 1st the James. P. Nix Center, Fairhope Museum of History and the Fairhope Civic Center will reopen.
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing
- ‘Bittersweet’: After 62 years, Pensacola’s Skopelos closes, owner opens new restaurant
- California counties expand COVID-19 vaccinations for farm, field workers
- Target, Costco among big retailers keeping mask mandate in Texas
- Mobile Police strategize on how to deal with the recent uptick in violent crime