DAUPHIN ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — Workers from Chicken Salad Chick fed first responders on Dauphin Island this week.
The workers provided the meals as a part of the Feed the Front Lines initiative. Chicken Salad Chick launched their “Feeding the Front Lines” initiative in numerous communities across the U.S. The restaurants have been making weekly deliveries to nurses, doctors, EMT’s, and medical offices, with many catered meals being donated by residents.
- Thomasville man arrested for attempted murder in neighboring county
- These are the new Apple products revealed Tuesday
- Cooler with sunshine, next rain chance this weekend
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Persistence pays off for student who wants her teacher honored with a Golden Apple