CHATOM, Ala. (WKRG) – The Town of Chatom will begin enforcing a mandatory curfew starting Thursday night.
The curfew will run from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m.
We’re told residents who are going to work, or returning from work, will not be affected by this curfew. As of now, there is no county-wide curfew in place for Washington County.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- First Residents at State Veterans Home in Pell City Test Positive for COVID-19
- Families of Lebanese blast victims plead for outside inquiry
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death in Florence
- Remote learning: Online safety tips for students and parents