TAMPA (WFLA) – Tens of thousands of the nation’s healthcare workers have fallen ill with COVID-19.
According to the CDC, 62,344 healthcare personnel have become sick with the virus.
The CDC says there have been over 290 deaths among healthcare personnel with over 1,662,400 cases in the country and 98,000 deaths.
- Former ‘Disney on Ice’ skater recovering after random stabbing in Indiana
- 5-year-old collects 44 law enforcement patches for birthday cape
- Tracking the Tropics: Conditions along Gulf Coast deteriorating as Hurricane Zeta approaches
- It’s a hoax: Facebook post offers free Chick-fil-A gift basket
- Rep. Byrne introduces bill to protect the gulf’s underwater forest