TAMPA (WFLA) – Tens of thousands of the nation’s healthcare workers have fallen ill with COVID-19.
According to the CDC, 62,344 healthcare personnel have become sick with the virus.
The CDC says there have been over 290 deaths among healthcare personnel with over 1,662,400 cases in the country and 98,000 deaths.
- Electronics, scrap metal, tire recycling Saturday for Mobile County Commission District 2 residents
- Oakleigh Mansion reopening postponed due to COVID-19 concerns
- Federal Aid to fight housing discrimination heads to Mobile
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. donates nearly 300,000 eggs to Alabama food banks
- EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Chihuahua governor wanted for embezzlement makes first appearance in federal Court