MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Archdiocese of Mobile Catholic Schools announced Catholic Schools will remain closed until Monday, May 4th.
The Archdiocese says they will continue to monitor COVID-19 pandemic and will adjust the date as needed, based on the recommendations from the CDC and state of Alabama.
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic