MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Carnival Cruise Lines has delayed their announcement on their decision on whether they will return to operations to Monday, March 30th.
They had previously announced they would be making a decision on Friday, March 27th.
Earlier this month, Carnival and several other cruise lines announced the suspension of operations because of then worldwide coronavirus pandemic.
Carnival Cruise Lines operates Carnival Fantasy in Mobile.
- USA Move-in week begins Saturday with appointments, health screenings
- CDC: Masks with exhalation valves, vents should not be worn to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Florida teacher writes her own obituary before returning to school during pandemic
- Person at Saraland school tests positive for COVID-19, five quarantined
- Counterfeit COVID-19 products seized in DC