MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Carnival Cruise Lines has delayed their announcement on their decision on whether they will return to operations to Monday, March 30th.
They had previously announced they would be making a decision on Friday, March 27th.
Earlier this month, Carnival and several other cruise lines announced the suspension of operations because of then worldwide coronavirus pandemic.
Carnival Cruise Lines operates Carnival Fantasy in Mobile.
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening