MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — On March 13, the Cruise Lines International Association suspended cruise operations from U.S. ports for 30 days.
Some cruise lines have announced they are extending that deadline.
In a Facebook post, Carnival, which operates the Carnival Fantasy out of Mobile, said the company is still deciding on whether to follow suit.
“We are aware of the decision by other cruise lines to extend the suspension of operations. We expect a decision by Friday, March 27 to share,” the post read, in part.
- Biden considering Mobile native for defense secretary
- Niceville High School temporarily evacuated after fire in girls’ bathroom
- Watch: Massive alligator eats duck hunters’ trophy in a Florida lake
- 13 additional Mississippi counties under mask mandate
- An American double agent speaks about his double life